Need a helping hand?
When you need a vacation or just some time for yourself, we’re just a phone call away. Our twenty-four hour Respite Care community is ready to pitch in and give you the break you need. We have the community, staff and services conducive to a successful respite stay. Respite care can be for a few days, weeks, or months.
We understand that being a full- time caregiver is a demanding job, both physically and emotionally. The continuous demands of someone with special needs can take its toll. At some point, something is going to give and we don’t want it to be you!
Benefits of Respite Care: Respite care provides a short-term break that is essential for all involved. Some common benefits include:
- Relief of stress – Everyone needs a break, even if it’s just a short time. Taking a break from care allows you to recharge and restore your energy.
- Restore balance in your life – your life doesn’t need to stop because you are caring for another. Taking time to keep your life in order will give you peace of mind.
- Be a better caregiver – If you become overwhelmed by caring for another, you’re at the risk for depression, guilt, anger, sleep disorders and strained relationships.
- Be Healthier – Taking a break is necessary for mental and physical health. A frequent and regular break will prevent both health and stress issues.
People seek respite care for a number of reasons. If you are caring for a loved one with a severe disability, a chronic or terminal illness, it’s just a matter of time before you need a break. Parents with disabled or ill children may also need respite care. No matter the need, you can count on our community for your respite stay.
You’ll enjoy our full service Respite Care community. Some of the amenities you can expect are:
- Private and companion studios
- All main utilities, except cable TV and telephone
- Sun-filled courtyards and patios
- Concierge service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Professional and caring staff 24 hours a day
- On-site laundry
- Medication management
- 3 meals daily served in the main dining room
- Planned daily activities
- Transportation to medical and dental appointments
- Emergency call system
Restaurant Style Dining
Freshly prepared meals are served three times daily in our dining room. When you arrive for each meal, our staff will deliver your choice of beverage, and note your selections from the daily specials or alternative choice menu. Special requests are welcomed for individual dietary needs. Just make your preferences known and we will make sure you’re satisfied. Guests and family members are always welcome to stay. We encourage you to host your personal gatherings, whether it is for a birthday, anniversary or special surprise.
Can You Join Us For Lunch?
The only real way to evaluate an Assisted Living community is to visit. Do you need more information about Assisted Living that is conveniently located in Concord, California? Let us show you around and have you meet our residents so you can see for yourself the quality of care we provide.